I am a Performance Poet: I write and perform my own work. My objective as a performer is to entertain and educate my audiences verbally, visually and spiritually.
-Verbally: Through my years of theater training I have finessed the art of tone. I am able to use my voice to invoke emotion within my audiences. This is done by voice control, delivery, volume and word choice.
- Visually: Through my years of modeling and theater work I have mastered the art of visual stimulation. I am able to use my looks and movement as a way of keeping my audiences visually focused.
- Spiritually: Through my life experiences thus far I have gained valuable knowledge with regard to human nature and relationships. Being a Haitian raised in America I have a particular perspective that is relateable to many and a source of curiosity for others. I have used these experiences in my works to stimulate the human psyche.
2. Published writer: I am publishing a number of poetry books as well as a memoir. My objective in publishing is to have my works reach parts of this world that I may not be able to reach through my performances. These books will include poetry as well as photographic images.
- Windy City: Poems of Lust & Desire (published)
- Sacred Harlot (choreopoem, %80 complete)
- Se Bet Ou Ye: My journey back home (looking for a publisher)
3. Recording artist: I am also recording my work both with and without music. I will soon begin recording my own album as well as featured appearances and collaborations with other artist both musical and poetic.
- Creating audio books for my Published works
- Recording my words for producers on their tracks
- Being a featured artist on a singer or rappers' song